Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The first snow!

It's easy to get excited for the first snow. What are those white things falling from the sky? It's as though I've never seen it before. There is a definite chill in the air (specifically an actual breeze blowing through the apartment) and last night I threw on the down comforter for the first time since last winter. Pidge spent the entire day beneath a fleece on the exact center of the bed. How she manages to sneak underneath leaving the rest of the blanket completely smooth is a great mystery.



More progress on the music video and I am really excited about it. So many serendipitous moments where things move on the beat. Our goal is to finish this week so I can get a move on some more scarves. My mom has snagged multiple smaller table looms from her work for me - maybe I can start a class to teach weaving!




No comments: