Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lazy Sunday

A lazy Sunday after yesterday's MayDay Craft show. Pidge and Albert dozed a bit, I made blueberry scones and mystery dinner (a yummy casserole with brown rice, broccoli, sauteed mushrooms, onions and peas with cayenne pepper, nutmeg and lots of cheese).

Here's a photo from the show- the venue was slightly underground- making for a cool shopping experience (compared to the muggy summer heat outside). I was happy to meet many new vendors and visit with my booth neighbor, Elizabeth from The Fuzzy Bunny all day. I bought several of her lip balms back in November (peppermint and tea tree oil- so good) and have coveted her beautiful handspun yarns since then. She entertained all of my spinning wheel questions- one step closer to buying my own wheel!

Stay tuned this week for 6 new scarves (4 of which are no wool choices for warmer weather!)

No comments: