Thursday, June 25, 2009

My how she's grown...

Pidge was such a cute little snuggler. I found these 2 photos cleaning out my desktop this morning and had to put them side by side. Note the innocent and peaceful ball she is curled in as a kitty. Now take a gander at the beast she's turned into! (I say this with love) Do you see the look of annoyance in her eyes and the grip she has on Albert? (She thinks, "He is all mine.. I will sit on his lap and prevent him from doing work so that he will pet me... muhaha!)

Oh Pidge.

In other news, this week etsy is having a special Pets Showcase right on their front page... be sure to check it out!
Also, I had the most delicious breakfast this morning (it didn't last long enough to take a photo).. whipped ricotta mousse with fresh cherries and shaved chocolate. I can't believe I've never made it before- whip 1 cup or so of ricotta cheese (I used an immersion blender but the recipe recommends a beater) with 1 Tbls. powdered sugar for a few minutes until light and creamy. Stir in a little drizzle of vanilla or almond extract, chopped fresh cherries and top with slivered almonds and chocolate. Like a fluffy cannoli filling..mmm...

No comments: