Friday, May 29, 2009

Design*Sponge

Check out this great interview over at design sponge with Rachel from Red Prairie Press..!

I've realized that remembering to get on here and update the blog and etsy shop gets a whole lot harder when the weather is beautiful and I'd rather be playing frisbee.

This is the second week of our CSA. I cannot tell you how exciting it is to be eating green vegetables after a winter of potatoes and carrots. I would like to post here each week with our share contents and hopefully photos. Just a list this week (I keep forgetting to charge the batteries in our camera): eggs, asparagus, arugula, bok choy, chives and blossoms, tarragon, carrots, spinach (yay!), 3 purple radishes and 2 types of lettuce.


I've put a new warp on my loom (sky blue and periwinkle) and am currently experimenting with a looser, lacier style. I am restraining myself from using heavy wools and attempting light summery cottons. Below, a photo of Pidge being naughty as a kitten in our old room. Can you believe the loom used to share the bedroom with us? The blurriness is a result of snapping the picture as quickly as I could so I could chase her off- I remember being so mad (but thinking it was so cute).

No comments: