Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Hearts

Here are a few yellow-y photos I took at the show today. My friend, Rachel, was a trooper- and hung out with me all day (thank you!). I was so happy to meet fellow crafters, pick up a few great ideas and see such supportive friends. Yum to smelling coffee all day (if only I liked to drink it) and a pretty tasty giant apricot chocolate rugelah.

Highlights- letterpress Valentine's cards by greengirlpress, collaborative vases and mugs by shanna murray and vicky hartman, and beautiful altered clothing we got to stare at across the way. Our favorite was a velvet short sleeved dress with mauvy purple satin.

This week I'll add 4 scarves to the etsy shop, hopefully finish a pet commission and maybe get our apartment under control (it's laughable- the mess).

No comments: