Saturday, December 5, 2009

Second Storie

Here are some photos from my first craft show! Second Storie was great - can't believe how many people came both days. My table set up before the market began.

Lots of great vendors and such inspiration.. I definitely have some new goals for the new year. A few of my favorites (great people too!) : the Maple Ridge, Pearl & Marmalade, secret pocket, abby try again and the fuzzybunny ... just off the top of my head.

p.s. special thanks to the girls of second storie who made me feel less nervous and so inspired!

Here are 2 of the 3 scarves left post-show. These never got onto etsy- I made 11 scarves for the show thinking I would photograph them afterwards..


I've ordered my computer and can't wait to finally get caught up on email, blogging and internets- all from the comfort of wherever I choose (so excited for my first laptop!)

4 comments:

joAnn said...

Wow! It's so great to see that you did so well. Your work is amazing and speaks for itself - no need to nervous! Congratulations.

Red Prairie Press said...

SO PROUD. GO Pidge Pidge GO!

pidge pidge said...

thanks guys!

The Fuzzy Bunny said...

It was awesome to meet you at Second Storie! I'm glad your first craft show experience was a good one...Second Storie is a great place to start (and return to!), I've never been to another show like it. It is a show of fantasticness, run by people of general awesomeness.