Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Walking Tour of San Francisco

We're back from San Francisco and I'm left wondering why I wasn't born in California. I try to dissuade my thoughts of a move out west with earthquakes and mudslides and fires. But what a beautiful place! A gorgeous area filled with wonderful people, warming sunshine, delicious food (multiple vegetarian restaurants per block!!), exotic trees and plants..

We had 2 really positive screenings of the Beast Pageant at SF Indiefest- perhaps the best audience response yet! Here are some photos from the trip:

The walk to Dolores Park in the Mission. We had blue skies every day except for the last day.

Dolores Park.

The biggest echeveria I've ever seen. The 6 plants I've been growing for 3 years in electrical boxes are 3 inches wide...

Mystery tree.. any ideas?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's a camellia tree :)
miss you, vanessa! good luck moving.
lots of love
margaret